Friday 22 June 2012

Nominations


Not sure who started it, but I've just been nominated by lovely Stef at Jays Monkey in a fun project called Versatile Blog Award. Thank you Stef <3
It made my morning. It's such a pleasure to be noticed in this way and a great opportunity to mention some of the blogs that I love to read myself.



The Rules

1. Add the award to your blog.

2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.

3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random things... Let's see

  1. I just collected my little kitten back from the vet yesterday. She now has a big shaved patch from the neutering operation, and it's soo cute that she also has her spots on her skin.
  2. I joined a barbershop chorus last year - it just looked like so much fun! The performance part of it really pushes me out of my comfort zone which is good, but the singing is what I love the most. All part of my mission to find my own voice.
  3. Though I am from Denmark I have now lived in England for 12 years. I love it here, but I do miss my sister. A LOT.
  4. I love rainbows
  5. I love Adele
  6. I sleep on the right side of the bed
  7. Really finding it hard to wait for the Hobbit movie
Now for nominations. Here are some blogs that I love to read about painting, crafting and jewellery making:

I read so many more, but these really brighten my day and inspire me to try new things. Happy creating everyone.